CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pickles

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 1,832
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 388,021

Re: Pickles

of acid in the cucumber tissue. If too much lime is used, or if the cucumbers aren’t rinsed properly, then the acid in the recipe might not be sufficient to counteract the effect of the lime and an unsafe product may result."

frightening

Why does everyone insist that the dosages moreless advices to take are on the extreme side ! I must assume they have not bothered to read the posts that pertain to this drink! Like some mad man is prescribing huge amounts of the explosive pickling lime! Like I said grandma was perfectly capable or dealing with it without a hitch using just a few very basic and simple procedures!
What is the point in this continuous bashing of a perfectly safe product if used with a few precautions ! I think moreless assumed everyone here was at least as capable as a freshman chemistry student, seems he was wrong!
Seems this guy who was clumsy enough to get it in his eye might consider it a samll price to pay compared to the consequences of being unhealthy or a future heart attack from being nutrient deficient!
I could possibly understand this line of challenge had all this not been covered once before posted here and in a blog and even a warning for those who felt it was necessary.
Seems to me many people consider alkalizing and remineralizing a viable protocal, the use of supplements to correct long time imbalances is not thst unusual or extreme, chelating toxins with high dose minerals is not rare either. Some might consider the raw vegan alkalizing extreme and to some who have tried and failed at a raw diet have the right to use what ever protocal helps them heal! I choose to follow this protocal and I dont understand why others are trying to disrupt that.
I have no preference in moreless as a person ,but only in his information and the correctness of it! Every challenging question about his advice has been answered and explained why and every correction he has made he explained, especially the questions about calcium hydroxide and black strap mollasses!
I think if people are afraid to use moreless protocal they have that right and the right to discuss anything they want supporting thier choice but that doesnt give them the right to continue to bash this protocal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.703 sec, (2)