CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: emulsification of oil

Susie Views: 1,763
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 389,143

Re: emulsification of oil

Mom2Lucky,
I had my GB removed in mid-June of 2003. I've had a lot of problems with lots of diarrhea after eating and in the morning upon awaking. I know about Dr. Mercola's Web site. He has some good information. I got some Beta Plus to help me, which is supposed to emulsiy our fats because we lack lipase. All I can say to you is that it's helped a little so far, but I think it may take 10 days or so to really start helping a lot. I haven't been on it that long. I get mine from myvits.com

When I had my GB, I took Beta-TCP with every meal and it helped me a whole lot because I tried to save my GB with cleanses and stuff. I managed to keep it over three years after my attacks. Mine just got too bad and I had pancreatitis, so I had to do something. All I can say is you should try it. Be prepared that it takes several days to a month. I have also forgotten a couple of times, but I'm trying to really take it now.

Hope this helps!
Susie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)