CureZone   Log On   Join
Surgery or cleanse?

lexxi Views: 1,058
Published: 17 years ago

Surgery or cleanse?

I found out that i have 3-4 Gallstones about 2-3 centimeters in size. I have been in intermittent pain since the first attack about 8 weeks ago.The first attack was a nightmare, it made childbirth a walk in the park! since that first attack I have eaten a fat free diet and the pain is annoying but not nearly as bad.
I am eatindg well, praticing yoga, seeing an acupuncturist and a Naturopathic doc as well as utilizing Reiki, and visualisation technigues. In other words I`m covering all my bases!
Last week I was told by a respected holistic physicain that the stones are way too big to pass and I am risking emergency surgery and possibly my life by not choosing elective surgery. He said it would take at least a year to dissolve the stones to a passable size. I really do not want surgery however I am soooo tired of feeling rotten and being in pain.
I would really apreciate any ones thoughts or experiences. I fear if I attempt the cleanse that a stone could get stuck in a bile duct and I would end up in the ER with who ever is on call.
Thank You muchly!
Lexxi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)