CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Surgery or cleanse?

sweetiekat Views: 939
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 389,146

Re: Surgery or cleanse?

It is admirable you want to cleanse your body rather than go through surgery. For me, I had too much pain to go through a cleansing, and too many stones of too great a size to be safe to go through cleansing. I put up with the pain for 4 months and then had the surgery, which was done with a laparoscope, so I had minimal invasiveness.

The doctor told me that, as with any major surgery, there would be the possibility they would have to open my abdomen to complete the surgery, but it would be a minimal option in my particular case.

It was definitely something I needed heavy pain medicine for, after the surgery, but I also felt much better when I went through the healing process afterwards. My experience with fatty foods, too, changed afterwards. I could no longer eat what I used to eat, because it would result in a "dump" process where my liver would process the contents of my meal and dump the rest quickly in my system, causing me to have loose b.m.'s.

For me, surgery was the best option. For those who have stones small enough and can work with dissolving them, I would, if the doctor does not advise against it, based on your particular case.

Life hangs on a thread sometimes. I would not risk waiting if your doctor feels you need the surgery. Your pancreas can become inflamed, too, if you wait and a stone gets stuck in the pancreatic duct. That, indeed, could become a life-threatening issue.

Weigh the evidence in your particular case, pray about it, and ask another doctor or two, but do not wait too long. Your health depends on you.

Take care, friend. I pray all goes well for you, and will keep you in prayer.

Sincerely,

SweetieKat

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)