CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can you describe how your surgery day went?

spleenpain Views: 1,952
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 389,248

Re: Can you describe how your surgery day went?

Sorry for the delay, I forgot to check back on this board. It wasn't too bad. There is a sort of unnatural sense about knowing that you are going to have surgery and you have to prepare yourself for that. Fortunately the drugs help to keep you calm. The sugery itself was experienced as if you only blinked your eyes and it was over - no sense of time passing. I had one minor muscle spasm while I was recovering. Other than that, it was an overnight recovery. But again, you are probably aware that it changes you---- that is to say, your digestion is different, you'll have to watch your diet and you might have diahrrea. Some people have chronic diahrrea. I don't have that but I do have chronic pain in the area where the gallbladder was, and I'm easily fatigued. I think its important that you know what the results are like.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.313 sec, (1)