CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can you describe how your surgery day went?

farscape66 Views: 2,273
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 389,255

Re: Can you describe how your surgery day went?

Dear Mother, yes I agree, it sounds like liver congestion. I have some of the same symptoms after having my GB out. There is a definite increase in anxiety which is highly correlated with lack of proper liver flow. I actually thing that taking the GB out exacerbates liver congestion - translation, liver stones instead of gallbladder stones. I have them!

what to do:
Liver Flush olive oil/lemon juice
Beet/apple juice - you would be surprised how well this works
Milk Thistle supplement - increases bile flow
Golden Seal - increases bile flow
Exercise - raises HDL, increases bile flow
Hydration - thins bile
Sam E - increases Glutathione a natural antioxidant that helps flush liver toxicants

Fish oil - increases HDL, thins cholesterol

Diet - carful w/ the bad foods, carbs, sugar, trans fats... need I say more about that?

If she does even some of these things it will help, I do each at different times and it seems to keep my motor running, though not a perfect machine like before.

There is a connection between liver congestion and heart attacks, she should start working the problem right away.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)