This weekend is the last weekend before the surgery, I really dont haave time to attempt a flush. I worked very hard to find this doctor, he is the best at this in the area. He has NEVER had a bile duct injury, and he knows about the diarreah complication and is prepared with the proper medication that fixes it. He has done over 600 of these in the last 15 years. If I postpone, it might *%#&¤?§* him off and he might not see me if I find I really need him.