CureZone   Log On   Join
Farscape - a word

spleenpain Views: 1,820
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 389,259

Farscape - a word

Farscape, I understand, I know your situation, I was there. You'll be OK. If you feel you're at the end of the rope, then you gotta do something. I don't beleive you'll have any problems with the sugery at all - it's about as minimally invasive as it gets for abd sugery.

I, for one, am pullin for you since I am GB Minus too. Can you do me a huge favor and write back on this forum after you get through w/ the surgery so we can learn about how did. It's very important for everyone to know and to hear about your experience.

The other thing is I really think it's important, post-surgery, not to fall back into bad eating habits. You really need to reevaluate what diet will work. I hope you can get to the point that I'm at in realizing that most American food is poison - full of carbs, trans fats and perservatives. It Gums Up the Plumbing!!! I could rag on and on about diet changes but I'll save it until you get back on the forum after the surgery. OK?

Talk to you later.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)