CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Someone please help!I can't stand the pain! (long)

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
ruthful Views: 105,347
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 389,396

Re: Someone please help!I can't stand the pain! (long)

Hey Girly. Smile/Frown. I know what it feels like. Before you got to the point of diagnosis I was ready to say it was probably gall stones. It is the right location and the pain occuring when it did is also a sign. That is the time of night that the gall bladder cleanses itself and so it would prompt the pain.

If it was me, not prescribing, just sharing, I would do a Bowel Cleanse first. This often relieve the pain. Homozon is the fastest and most effective without irritating the bowel. It also releases ozone which would help if there was any infection. I assume with your blood work they did not see infection or they would have insisted that you have it out right then. That is generally how they operate. No pun intended. Smile. At any rate, constipation or a slow bowel make it worse. If you are not having 3 or more bowel movements a day you are constipated. Every meal equals a bowel movement. If you eat at least three times a day then that equals three bowel movements. My mother ended up with an impacted bowel because she thought she was doing fine having one bowel movement a day. Not so.

As far as Liver Flushes go I think that Dr. Shulzes is the easiest and it is effective. You can find the recipe by following the links from the curezone home page. Click on Shulze and go from there. I would not do his bowel cleanse, personally, as it is just too freakishly harsh. Homozon on the other hand is more of a stool softener and doesn't irritate the bowel.

I had gall bladder pain like you and it was severe and I cleaned my system out and I still have my gall bladder and no pain. Ultimately you must make the choice and be responsible for your choice and the results. But I think you can be confident that others have been where you are and got past it with all organs in tact.

One thing they don't tell you when they want to yank your GB is that your liver will then dump it's gall right into the intestine and it burns. And it drips all day. Your gall is meant to go into the gall bladder, which is special tissue and it only releases it when needed. That is it's job. Without it you can live, but not like you should or like your were designed to live.

Other options for the pain while you do what you need to do is to consider LED in the 660 to 880 range http://www.rejuvinationsystems.com or a magnetic pulser. The 660 red LED will stop pain or reduce it and also help with infection. Nice tool to have around. I just used one on a pulled achilles tendon which can take months to heal and it only took three days. Really remarkable.

Be well
Donna
http://www.excellentthings.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.297 sec, (2)