CureZone   Log On   Join
Farscape66's Post surgery update

farscape66 Views: 3,026
Published: 16 years ago

Farscape66's Post surgery update

I have received some request for an update. Well my surgery was 3 months ago. I feel great. I am a 46 year old diabetic male. 2 of the 4 scars are almost invisible. The two larger ones are still there. I assume they will fade with time. No sign of post surgery diarreah or digestion problems. I routinely take digestive enzymes with each meal just for good health purposes. I ocassionly have a small phantom pain in the gb area. But it is very short lived, like seconds, more like a twinge. My guess is it is the metal clap they leave in there to close off the bile duct.
________
I can only recommend that the surgery is not as bad as many think it is. I am very glad to be rid of this burden.
Email me if you want more info.
_______
One negative: I gained 10 pounds since surgery 3 months ago. Oh well I was bad and ate the wrong things, a little celebratory eating. ©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I have received some request for an update. Well my surgery was 3 months ago. I feel great. I am a 46 year old diabetic male. 2 of the 4 scars are almost invisible. The two larger ones are still there. I assume they will fade with time. No sign of post surgery diarreah or digestion problems. I routinely take digestive enzymes with each meal just for good health purposes. I ocassionly have a small phantom pain in the gb area. But it is very short lived, like seconds, more like a twinge. My guess is it is the metal clap they leave in there to close off the bile duct.
________
I can only recommend that the surgery is not as bad as many think it is. I am very glad to be rid of this burden.
Email me if you want more info.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)