CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Farscape66's Post surgery update

hmdoyle00 Views: 2,179
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 389,453

Re: Farscape66's Post surgery update

I'd be more than happy to share. I have been sick for 4 years. Initially, I didn't know it was my gallbladder, so I just focused on changing my general health through a whole foods diet, meditation and exercise. Well, that didn't get me very far (I still do it though, figure it can't hurt). Then, I found out it was my gallbladder only functioning at 20% (normal is 40-75%). They wanted to do surgery right away, but I figured since I knew what the problem was now, than surely I could fix it without surgery. Well, I started with tinctures from sensible health, no improvement, and they made me feel yucky. Then I did some enzyme therapy for liver detoxification and to help my gallbladder function again, didn't help. Decided to do a liver flush. Wow, I didn't tolerate that very well. I did everything I was supposed to according to Andreas method. It made me extremely sick for weeks after. Then I tried a therapy with a naturopath that consisted of various herbs and supplements to aid the gallbladder, no improvement. So, now I am having surgery. I think that maybe if the Liver Flushes didn't make me so sick I would have continued, and who knows what would have happened. But, I'm a single girl who needs to work to live and I can't afford to keep going like this, being sick and not being able to work. Maybe a year of Liver Flushes would fix the problem. But I don't have a year to test the theory, unfortunately. I think if someone is in the position to do it, well, it's worth a try.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)