CureZone   Log On   Join
Emergency GB surgery last Friday

abradew Views: 1,585
Published: 18 years ago

Emergency GB surgery last Friday

Hello, I am recovering from gallbladder surgery I had last Friday night. I tried doing a Liver Flush and that got about 40 pea to small white bean size stones but did not help the pain, if anything the pain got worse.

My partner finally convinced me to go to the ER as I was crying with the pain.

I had had an ultrasound in August of this year to check my liver for abnormaladies because I've recently been diagnoised with hepatitis c. The ultrasound showed stones and the recommendation was surgery. I refused at that time as I was reading Hulda Clark 's book and felt that since I wasn't having any symptoms I would try natural means of dealing with the stones.

I did one Liver Flush with no success regarding eliminating stones. I was in the middle of Dr. Schultz's liver detox 5-day program when this GB attack happened. I did the second Liver Flush after two days of pain. I was trying to find out if it is advisable to do a flush while having an attack.

When I got to the ER I knew what the advice would be but I didn't know that my blood pressure had jumped to 190\120 and my temperature was 103 and that my blood work showed an infection.

I don't have the results of the pathologist report yet but the surgeon said that my GB was enlarged and inflamed.

I'm feeling guilty that I was unable to take care of this naturally and am concerned about possible side effects down the road. I have to say that other than sorness at the incesion sites I feel pretty good.

Is there ever a time when GB removal is recommended?

Thanks,
Diane

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)