CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: surgery done now what ?

denise_d Views: 933
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 389,561

Re: surgery done now what ?

Hey - I just had my surgery on Nov 10th and am finally feeling a bit better. If I wouldn't have known better, I could swear they performed a by-pass surgery on me. Everything I eat goes straight through me, pretty much. It is some better but not alot. I still have gas too - but the nausea, extreme pain in my gut and back are gone. Thank God. I have to admit though, that I have had irritable bowel for a long time prior to my gallbladder situation. The dr. did warn me that this could happen to me because of that. Right after the surgery, I thought I had made the biggest mistake of my life. But two months out - I am glad I had it done. It is worth it. But it is a process for your body to heal and figure out what it is to do without that gallbladder. I will be praying that you feel better soon and that you will heal quickly. Good luck, and write if you have any questions. Best of luck.

Denise

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)