CureZone   Log On   Join
Especially for Blueduck

unadonna Views: 2,067
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 389,585

Especially for Blueduck

What`s the point to postpone the surgery. My suffering is almost unbearable. I have attacks every other day. I can`t eat. I can`t sleep and you`are telling me that the surgery is a bad decision? What Am I supposed to do? To live like an animal or to wait till complications arise? Do you know how terrible gallbladder complications could be? All the women in my family had the same problem. Those of them who chose the surgery are still alive and in good health in spite of their age, others died of embroilments
30 years later. That is a FACT and nobody can ignore it. If your life is in danger you will probably go to the doctor,won`t you?... or you think that the forum will be the best place to solve all kind of life-threatening situations:) Who else is also suffering from flushes? They are in the other...(liver cleansing) forum. I`ve had a little talk with #36234 for instance. I don`t think that even a small percentage of people who had a successful surgery are writing here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)