CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Unadonna?? What did you decide?

canadiangirl Views: 1,246
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 389,603

Re: Unadonna?? What did you decide?

Well like I have said I got my surgery on the 10th of Jan. The DR told me that I couldn't eat greasy food for a month, and he said that the pain can come back if you don't watch what you eat at times. But I can eat anything I wanted after a month but just watch the quantity of it. And he said it is very rare that people have the attacks afterwards. I have been great since the surgery and my 4 friends who have done it, have been terrific. So I would say go with the surgery, but what might be good for me might be bad for others. But the surgery was good for me and those I know. And hopefully, it will be good for you, you will feel better. Because I feel absolutely better. If you go through with it GOODLUCK!! And others on here say keep doing liver flushes, but I don't agree with doing it every other month, you still get attacks, and feel pain, it's just the point of keeping your gallbladder, if you need it taken out then you should, mine had a little bit of stones not much, but it was badly infected and I needed it out as soon as possible, but everyone is entitled to do as they wish. And please update me.

CG.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)