CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The stories aren't "irritating" to people who

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
canadiangirl Views: 1,853
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 389,622

Re: The stories aren't "irritating" to people who

Whether it be odd to you or not, I have my own opinion of what I think is right for me. My GB was really badly infected, it wasn't because of thousands of stones I had in there or what not. I had about 10-15 stones in there not all that much. I had to remove it because it was really badly infected, and if I kept it in there it would affect my health. So the option for me was surgery, like the option for you is liver flushing. Then so be it you're entitled to do as you wish, but it does get a bit irritating, when someone posts and says that surgery is not good at all, when that isn't true, in most cases it is. But as I always say, everyone does as they wish. I had a really good support system, my boyfriend stood by me through all this, and told me that he thought it would be the best option, and that I would feel better afterwards, and his words were very true. Friends that had this surgery told me they were all great now, and that I'd be fine. My whole family stood by me. And that was a great thing in itself. I was apprehensive about the surgery, but who wouldn't be, it's surgery. And hopefully with your flushes, you'll be completely better. And hopefully, those that have the surgery, will be one of those like me that feel real better, anyways. Take care, bye.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Whether it be odd to you or not, I have my own opinion of what I think is right for me. My GB was really badly infected, it wasn't because of thousands of stones I had in there or what not. I had about 10-15 stones in there not all that much. I had to remove it because it was really badly infected, and if I kept it in there it would affect my health. So the option for me was surgery, like the option for you is liver flushing. Then so be it you're intitled to do as you wish, but it does get a bit irritating, when someone posts and says that surgery is not good at all, when that isn't true, in most cases it is. But as I always say, everyone does as they wish. And hopefully with your flushes, you'll be completely better. Take care, bye.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.391 sec, (1)