CureZone   Log On   Join
But you are generalizing, and not being specific

MidlothianGirl Views: 2,271
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 389,625

But you are generalizing, and not being specific

*IF* you have a very severely atrophied gallbladder...one that is severely weakened, damaged, etc....then you may not have the option of flushing. But surely you understand that that is quite rare. *MOST* people who have their gallbladders out don't need to. Yet you aren't even asking questions of people about their specific issues or problems. I believe that that is my point, as well as JohnG's as well.

I understand that you didn't feel that you had an option, but about 95% of people who have their gallbladders out *DO* have the option of flushing. And on top of that, people like fsboiera from Brazil, who posts on the liverflush support forum, had an inflammed gallbladder packed with stones. He decided to nix surgery and is working on eating well, and flushing. Of course it's an individual decision, and I respect your choice, but your particular gallbladder issue is rare. Most people who have gallbladder surgeries have attacks or inflammation, but nevertheless, many can still flush. It's only severely atrophied or severely inflammed gallbladders where the gallbladder may be too weak to contract and push stones out. But even in those cases, given time, with herbal tinctures or malic acid which help break up stones, the body can heal itself, if given half a chance.

Take care.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.453 sec, (1)