CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: But you are generalizing, and not being specific

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Blueduck Views: 1,978
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 389,629

Re: But you are generalizing, and not being specific

When some one speaks against some thing that they, them selves have not even tried it is called contempt prior to investigation.

Of course, some one that has already had their gall bladder butchered out cannot try a liver/gall bladder flush in hopes of keeping their gall bladder. Some where down the line this same person probably will encounter the same problems they had before surgery and much worse problems also. The thing that caused the problem in the first place has not changed, that is, mainly incorrect diet. So.....the liver continues to make stones and be congested and at some point the person could still benefit from doing liver/gall bladder flushes. Gall bladder surgery makes as much sense to me as cutting out your eye if it gets a sty.

When there is no gall bladder to store bile, the bile continually drips into the intestines. This can cause many illness, cancer of the colon being one of them. It can take years for this to happen. Digestive problems abound many times when there is no longer a gall bladder to store bile in. THAT is why people need to keep their gall bladders. There is NO part of the human body that we do not need. If we did not need it, we would have been born with out it.

As Midlothian Girl and Johng are both saying, gall bladder/ Liver Flushing will work in MOST cases. Doctors like to do gall bladder surgery to pay for their boats, cars, homes, vacations and their kids college education.

Doctors will tell you that there is no way to get out stones without doing surgery. This is what they have been taught in medical school. It is important that WE take responsibility for our own health. There are many things that we can do. Reading and learning is the beginning. Appling what we have learned is next. However, if a mind is so closed that we cannot take in new ideas, then we hang onto the old ideas. Old ideas are usually based on fear. New things can be scarey. I came here almost two and a half years ago to learn. I have learned a lot and have a lot more to learn. I was able to keep my gall bladder. The quacks told me that I could/would die with out gall baldder surgery. This was after having only one gall bladder attack. I chose not to listen to them and their garbage. I am not dead yet !! I still have my gall bladder and intend to keep mine. I know how to do this because I was not closed minded and was able to learn about how to take care of my body.

Hope this helps some one.

Blueduck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.250 sec, (2)