CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tell me johng...

Views: 1,725
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 389,638

Re: Tell me johng...

U-

of course you can ask. but, as you guessed doc will say no. first because your insurance will not likely pay for him for it, and second, mainstream medicine believes that a "diseased" gb can not recover (which is untrue- you just have to change the factors that lead to the stone formation).

re the first point, its a money issue. no way will your insurance co pay for it, but, if you used your own money doc might do it. problem is, unless you change the things in your life that lead to stone formation, the stones will come back. diet, exercise... and also very important stress. just removing your gb will not change the negative impact these factors are having on your health. the gb is just the tip of the iceberg... gb don't "malfunction" for no apparent reason... our lifestyles cause it and cause a lot of other probems we tend to want to ignore.

I wish you the best in your choice.

John g

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)