CureZone   Log On   Join
piece of cake

kay_bouie Views: 1,187
Published: 17 years ago

piece of cake

I just had my gallbladder taken out on Monday 1/21/05. My first surgery, and hopefully my last. It was at Alameda hosp. Man was I shocked. To start with I do feel better,then I did vomiting for the pass 3 mons and losing 30lbs. It is not as fun as it sounds. I had a lop surgery and it felt like I did 2000 sit-ups. A cough was the meanest thing I could ever do to myself. Being someone who never takes drugs I was unbelievably high for the 24 hrs that I was at the hosp. Still I did feel pain but only when I wasn't in a Myth comma. Now I am worried about getting my 30 lbs back. Since the Gallbladder does the fat breaking down. I don't want to even look at a cupcake on t.v. much less eat anything that doesn't have a nutrition labile on it, so that I can see the fat count. My Doc said 'just to take it easy ' and' try to eat more healthy'. But I said 'if I did that would I have been here?'. He said 'if you start now you won't have to came back'. Rude but true. So now I am doing low fat cook books and so far so good. No symptom of any kind. Still a little sore from the cuts in my abdomen but I feel a lot better now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)