CureZone   Log On   Join
New to board already had gp surg (this is long)

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
gennard Views: 1,079
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 389,705

New to board already had gp surg (this is long)

Just a response to those looking for surgery info. I had been having attacks for alomost 3 months before I ever started to think something was wrong with me. I had lost about 25 lbs in 5-7 months (due to a combo of extreme stess and a desire to excercise and lose weight) and thought that my body wasn't handling my better eating habits! These attacks came once a month starting in Nov.04 and ending in Jan.05. Gall baldder prob actually run in my fam and I NOW know of 5 that have had surgery. Anyways, I had an ultrasound first of Feb, surgeon consult 1 week later, and then surgery on the 4th of March. I had a small stone but my GB was inflammed or otherwise infected. SOOO..out went to GB. It has been 8 days and I am tired of the pain already. I have just had my 1st full day of meals and been to the bathroom every time. I had Lap surg so I was overnight and then given RX for Lorecet Plus. The stiches are removed on the 14th. I was not told anything else. Noone told me not to drive or work or anything (so I have been working PT and still have pain in belly button area from swelling/gas). Needless to say I am worried about the pain but assume this is normal as afterall I did have surgery! The process was quick and I was medicated highly the first day. Word of caution...please make sure you have someone w/ you your first day or so home. Getting out of bed is not pleasant ya know. And keep hydrated as my kidneys seem to be hurting. Other than trips to the bathroom and the stiches pain (mostly on my belly button) and some gas (yes gas normal and gas left from pumping your stomach up) and some back cramping,I am doing ok. I have never had surgery before and I was HORRIFIED..but I had a very soothing Doc...just research anything before you make decisions as that is what I did and ask lots of questions to anyone involved,,it is your body and you have a right to ask alternatives and know what is the best thing for you. Sorry so long winded but this is my first posting and I wanted to get it all out. I wish you all well that have had the surgery and to those seeking other methods or waiting just have faith.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (2)