CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just had a severe attack

Blueduck Views: 13,703
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 389,754

Re: Just had a severe attack

I will continue to give advice to NOT have gall bladder surgery. Doctors ARE butchers and will butcher out a gall bladder in a heart beat. Most gall bladder problems can be cured by changing your diet and doing liver flushes.

If you are doing fine with you gall bladder I say that is fine for you. It is too bad that you did not give Liver Flushing a chance before you let them butcher out your gall bladder. I hope you can say you are ok in twenty or thirty more years.

I do not need to talk to any one who has had their gall bladder butchered out to know that there IS an alternative to that. I will be keeping my gall bladder. It is a body part that people are born with and it should not be removed.

Sorry if you do not like the fact that MOST gall bladder surgery IS not necessary at all. It is a fact that cannot be changed, no matter what your own opinion is.

You say that some people here are one sided. I agree with that and I am happy to be one of them. I am proud to be a part of Curezone whose motto is "Educate, don't medicate"....medicate meaning surgery, drugs, chemo and other things that doctors do in the name of "healing"....none of which heals any thing.

I guess it was worth having your gall bladder butchered out to be able to eat pizza ?

Blueduck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)