CureZone   Log On   Join
Had surgery in mid-December 2004, still feeling extremely sick.. Help!!!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
magic_glitter Views: 2,219
Published: 16 years ago

Had surgery in mid-December 2004, still feeling extremely sick.. Help!!!

I had surgery in last December to have my gallbladder removed after being rushed to the ER with severe pain around my ribcage. I'd been having these attacks for over six months and they were getting worse and more frequent - they lasted 10 hours by that time and occured 2-3 times a week. Finally one night at 3:00am and after 6 hours of pain I couldn't take it anymore and begged my mom to take me to the hospital. When I had an ultrasound done, the doctors were surprised to see a lot of gallstones, since I'm only 17 and am very thin (5'4, 100 pounds) and I eat a healthy, lacto-ovo vegetarian diet. The following surgery comfirmed the stones, and I apparently had a number of small ones and a big one.

But since the surgery I feel like I haven't really recovered... in fact, it sometimes seems worse! My food tolerance is basically zero - my body can't handle any form of fat now, and eating any wheat and milk and citrus and tomato make me extremely ill for days (constant naseau, reguritation, headache, lethargy, bloating, dull pain between ribs), and the list of foods I can't eat just keeps growing. I already weigh so little - I can't afford to lose more. I used to be 108 before my gallbladder started, but since I couldn't eat pre-surgery because everything caused me pain I lost weight and now I still can't gain it back because I STILL can't eat!!!

Please, can somebody help?? My doctor is baffled - I had another ultrasound and an X-ray and they showed nothing, and I've already been on acid refulx medication for a while and it hasn't helped at all, so it's not an ulcer, hiatus hernia or reflux like my doctor thought initially.

I'm at a loss - I'm only 17 and my quality of life has just disappeared :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)