CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Had surgery in mid-December 2004, still feeling extremely sick.. Help!!!

smore05 Views: 1,903
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 389,925

Re: Had surgery in mid-December 2004, still feeling extremely sick.. Help!!!

Hey there Magic,

In response to your question, I tried the flushing before I had surgery and it did not work for me. I wasn't able to pass any stones (that I could see)and I still had the pains. I know a lot of people on this site praise the benefits of flushing, but I can't share their opinion. I guess it's worth a shot though.... From what I heard from my Dr's, stones do not form in the liver. I know people will slam me for saying that, and maybe the Dr's are wrong but I think they studied medicine and are professionals. I do not believe that Dr's will lie to people and make up Gallstones and diseased gallbladders just to perform operations. In addition, surgery is the patient's choice. The Dr recommended that I have mine out, and I decided that I would do it - no one forced me or scared me into anything. The only place I have heard mention of " liver stones " is Curezone. I would be curious to see some medical proof on this theory... Can anyone provide some? Anyhow, I do recommend the aloe vera juice, it will help clean up your insides! I've also heard that increasing fibre can help cleanse as well. It's true that there's a lot of crap in our bodies. Not sure if you've done so already, but maybe ask the Dr to send u for another ultrasound to look at your liver etc.

Also if u decide to try the flush, I think you are supposed to wait 6months after surgery, can anyone confirm that? Wishing you a speedy recovery! Don't hesitate to ask if u have any questions. I'll help in whatever way I can. :)

SM

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.516 sec, (1)