CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Had surgery in mid-December 2004, still feeling extremely sick.. Help!!!

hanna Views: 1,657
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 389,933

Re: Had surgery in mid-December 2004, still feeling extremely sick.. Help!!!

I still have my gb. Though it was inflammed, walls 42mm instead of 3 mm, stone in the neck. I solved it with flushing. At the last US the stone was still there but now free floating and the other problems went back to normal.

There are several people that had gallbladder surgery and ended up doing the liverflushes and that helped them. Pain from the liver can travel to other spots.

Since the forums are moving so fast some of the good messages get lost. I would suggest to look for Flowerchild59 on the liverflush forum, she was the most active one in my time about answering the questions about people without gallbladders and problems. If you just can find 1 message you can click on her "all messages". It might be that it is about 3 months or more when I saw her name.

If you want a more professional answer you should also check Ask Andreas Moritz Forum and see if you can relate to him.

Johanna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)