CureZone   Log On   Join
Sorry...

spleenpain Views: 1,821
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 389,917

Sorry...

I did not mean to be unkind, though I see now how my post could have been construed that way.

If you literally can't eat anything without throwing up than you either still have a stone in the common bile duct or there is some other surgery-related problem. Sorry, may have interpreted the meaning of your message.

But there are certainly lasting effects after GB surgery that occur that are separate from acute problems that I think you are talking about.

There are a lot of things you can do with diet, exercise and supplements that will help you if your are the more chronic problems. For example, in addition to Liver Flushes to push out stones, I take herbs like chanca piedra, milk thistle golden seal and ginger. I have good ways to control chloesterol with fish oil, vitamin B, and plenty of fiber in the diet. If you think any of these things might be of help, I'd be glad to give you more info.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.484 sec, (1)