CureZone   Log On   Join
12 days after surgery.

stickerlady29 Views: 1,245
Published: 16 years ago

12 days after surgery.

I am on day 12 after surgery and I have good days and not so good. I have NO pain I just have days when I just want to lay around and read a book or take a nap and this is not me. I feel run down sometimes. I have a terrible time with constipation. I take med. every night and go only a little in the morning. I am eating good meals. Is this all normal? Why do I hear everyone say they have diarrhea. I wish I had I feel like I need to be cleaned out. I hope I'm not being gross but I need to know when this will stop and if it is normal. I am in the process of moving to Alaska and selling my house so I really need to get some energy somewhere. Is this normal? I get so bloated after eating. Is bloating normal? The surgery was not bad at all and I'm glad I had it. The pain was not bad I just think I'm too tired somedays.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)