you're scaring me. My fathers's grandmother has had everything taken out and still has chronic pain in addition to having to be put on lifetime maintenance drugs for all the organs she's missing. Have you considered that you may have food intolerances (an IgG test can tell you) or you may be toxic with mercury (a fecal metals test can tell you.) I am very sorry I had my gallbladder taken out. I had no stones, and the fact that the ejection fraction (the reason he gave for surgery) was low, was probably because of my mercury and thallium toxicity and egg/milk/yeast allergies. The surgery didn't solve any of my problems, but it cost a couple thousand dollars, not to mention having to see more doctors afterwards when the problem wasn't solved. It was weeks and about $4,000 in debt before I finally found I was allergic to metals. Be very wary. I actually had a surgeon tell me that it's a good idea for everyone to take out thier gallbladder so they dont' have problems in the future, and that his female patients ask for it and like it. what he didn't say is that it is his bread and butter.