CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For CG!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
canadiangirl Views: 1,247
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 390,018

Re: For CG!

Hi Sandra!!! I am doing just WONDERFUL, thanks for asking, I'm eating all the stuff I couldn't of before, but all in good moderation:) !! I've been busy with work and everyday life, sorry I haven't been around much, but I am real glad to hear that you're doing good!!! Now for the scar question you asked, my scars are healing great, about 3-4 days after surgery I removed the gauze and all that other stuff and took a shower, and my scars weren't that bad at all. And right now they're completely healed and look fine, the two on the right side are small and there fine, and the one up in the middle of my tummy is fine, and the belly button one is pretty good also, so my scars healed pretty well, and I am sure yours will also, some people it just takes a little more time to heal, but it will all be healed and back to normal in no time :), but you can put some lotion on it also. So take care, and I'll see you around, and keep in touch :). Btw do you have a e-mail address?

Melanie :o)
CG.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.453 sec, (1)