CureZone   Log On   Join
Two gallstones, 1.5cm in diameter. Can these pass through the cystic duct, and primary bile duct with a liver flush?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
martywince Views: 15,345
Published: 16 years ago

Two gallstones, 1.5cm in diameter. Can these pass through the cystic duct, and primary bile duct with a liver flush?

I have had upper quadrant pain in the last 6 months, and after some tests and an ultra sound it was found that I have two stones that are 1.5cm in diameter in the gallbladder. My physician wants me to consult with a surgeon, and my immediate feeling is that the status quo wants to snatch my gallbladder. My question is this; can the Liver Flush push these stones out? Is the cystic duct large enough, and is the bile duct large enough to allow these stones out during a flush? Apparently they aren't leaving on their own volition, so that tells me no, but will softening them up, allow them to pass? I feel doubtful, but what the hey. Also can I live with them? Just eat less fatty foods, an put up with the occasional pain? Or should they be dealt with? I kinda like my gallbladder, and I would gladly deal with some pain here and there to keep it. Is living without a gall bladder all it's cracked up to be?

Marty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)