CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is it my Gallbladder

rick2005 Views: 1,175
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 390,107

Re: Is it my Gallbladder

I suggest that you submit to ultrasound scanning to really know if you have gallstone(s) or you may use the procedure as outlined in this website for flushing the liver and gallblader. Almost all our health problems are cause by our ignorance of the correct food that our body require not to mention the to many miscombinations that most of us do in preparing our food. A good reference to this subject is the book entitled FOOD COMBINING FOR HEALTH by Doris Grant and EAT RIGHT FOR YOUR BLOOD TYPE by Dr D. Alamo. Medical Science had made us believe that germs, virus and bacteria are the cause of our health problems but in reality they are not but it is what we do to our body that upset the natural functions of this organism who are just few of millions of organism evolving in our body as we humans are evolving in this planet. We are like microbs in size if we compare our self to the size of the planets. We are all part of the CREATION OF THE SUPREME and all have definite and specific functions to exist otherwise God would have not created it. Avoid process or junk foods, instead go for natural preferably organic origin foods.
Get well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)