CureZone   Log On   Join
no choice truly

Views: 1,584
Published: 15 years ago

no choice truly

For over 25 years I have enjoyed robust health through natural foods and alternative medicine when necessary. When I found I had gallstones, I discovered Curezone and learned about liver flushes. What follows must not discourage anybody, but I was the one in 500 who got a large stone stuck in the common duct during a flush and all the Epsom Salts in the Dead Sea could not dislodge it. Slowly I went downhill, unable to eat anything. At the end of three weeks, I had semi-emergency (24 hours notice) surgery because I was severely jaundiced, including having deep bronze urine. And I felt really sick! The surgeon said he nearly needed a jackhammar to get the gb out. The next day I had to undergo a potentially deadly procedure through the throat remove a large stone stuck in the common duct, with two others behind it. In this small city they are 90% successful with this second procedure, but when it goes amiss, it is very bad.So while I was one of the one in 500 unluckly flushers, I was in the fortunate 90% with second procedure--They unplugged the common duct and didn't damage the pancreas.

Three days later, I can finally eat, albeit small amounts, the jaundice is mostly gone, and I feel free of "poison". I know all the stats on what could still follow, and may never be able to eat fats or may have loose bowels. I also know I was out of options and heading for pancreatitis or other life theatening situations.

You have not failed if you opt for surgery. Find the surgeon who has the least complication incidents and move ahead with courage before you get as blocked and jaundiced as I did. Return to natural medicine and wholesome living afterward.

Some on the flush support forum would not, could not, understand. But it's o.k. if
you end up with surgery. We can't control everything.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.654 sec, (1)