CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wanted to try a gallbladder flush...but glad I got gallbladder surgery

Views: 1,385
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 390,312

Re: Wanted to try a gallbladder flush...but glad I got gallbladder surgery

Your letter was complete and right on. I got a stone stuck in the common duct after the third flush, and went through the down the throat procedure as well as getting the gb removed(after over a year with some agonizing 8 hour attacks). I think it's important for people to know there are risks involved in flushing as well as with surgery, and those risks should neither be magnified nor minimized; informed people can move ahead prudently with full knowledge, as you suggested. People with gb's out generally don't follow this page anymore because they are no longer obsessed with that body part, but we need to keep in touch with others. Also, we will learn over the years if we really are at greater risks, from so much bile in the bowel, for cancer and who knows what else. However, both of us would have been dead a hundred years ago, from accumulated bile in the blood and shut down of the digestive system.
I've had four children, and one particularly tough labor. Give me childbirth over a gallstone attack! Thank you for a thoughtful, articulate posting on this issue.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)