CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: had surgery 2 years ago

Views: 1,884
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 390,355

Re: had surgery 2 years ago

I bet you didn't need the gallbladder out once the stone was removed from the common duct! Yikes! If it's any help, my own too-large stones got caught in the common duct during a flush. I still believe flushes are really important. I was just one of the unlucky ones. What I need help with now is the following: I'm confused about digestive enzymes. Three+ weeks out of surgery I have loose stools, could be temporary, could be forever. If the gallbladdar is gone, and the liver dumps bile directly into the system, am I getting too much bile or am I missing the quick burst of bile that the g.b. used to give? This is important, because a lot of digestive enzymes have oxbile in them; so do I(and others) need more bile to help digest or less? No one follows the post operative pages in curezone too closely, so it's hard to get alternative medical help once a person's been cut(and both of us, cut twice).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)