CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Having surgery this Friday, any advice?

serene_tea Views: 2,191
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 390,399

Re: Having surgery this Friday, any advice?

I agre with the above advice, but one thing I disagree with is a low-fat diet. I think a low-fat diet is a culprit in making gallbladder issues worse, because it's not stimulating the release of bile and allowing the gallbladder to get more congested. It's a temporary band-aid for pain and not a permanent solution for managing gallbladder issues.

If you can tolerate small amounts of fat, eat fats -- especially good ones like avocado, olive oil and fish -- that will stimulate your gallbladder and tell you how you are doing in your flushing. Personally, I have found benefit from a diet that is no-sugar, very low grains and dairy, and no restriction in fat, except eating healthy fats of course.

I'm doing everything I can to keep my gallbladder -- diet, flushing, taking stone dissolving herbs, exercise, etc. My mother had hers out 10 years ago and has never been the same since. She's had chronic diarrhea and IBS symptoms.

If you look at the other gallbladder/ Liver Flush Forum they will show you proof that the stones people flush out are indeed "real" gb/ liver stones -- people have had them analyzed. I'm convinced because when I flush, all kinds of other junk comes out after my intestines are clean and there is a strong bile smell (sickly sweet and acrid). I use coffee enemas as a follow up to the flush (I take magnesium capsules instead of espom and fast over a day beforehand) and that is what really gets the best results for me. I'm coming up to flush #10.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.438 sec, (1)