CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Questioning "normal bony growths" in mouth

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Aharleygyrl Views: 9,803
Published: 15 years ago
This is a reply to # 39,153

Re: Questioning "normal bony growths" in mouth

you are seeing the wrong kind of doctor. go to an eye, ear, nose and throat doctor (some are dropping the eye part of it nowadays), or a doctor who does facial reconstruction plastic surgery. i got lucky and my doctor was both. have them take a catscan, the one with all the little high-density pictures, not the regular one. this doctor will be able to tell you what caused them and what to do about them.


Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.344 sec, (1)