CureZone   Log On   Join
fitness/vitamins

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
warminreno Views: 712
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 391,845

fitness/vitamins

I would definitely keep up the exercise if you can. Just pay attention to your body, if you feel weak, lightheaded, or any pain... stop.

I have seen different responses to doing anything but the lemonade. I'm thinking that the vitamins might not be absorbed right and may move through with the lemonade and flushes. But I don't see much harm.

I recommend seeing how you do with just the lemonade first. If your body is searching for more vitamins, it will let you know. If your workout goes well, then wait till the fast is over.

I'm sure you're aware of the need for water though. This diet calls for it, but the sway in your potassium levels while exercising is important to subside. And as a side note, always hydrate at least 1/2 hour before you exercise. Sipping water is helpful for dry mouth, but if you're thirsty during exercise it's because you're already dehydrated.

Best wishes,
Lana

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.063 sec, (1)