CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: DAY 12--WARNING Allergic Reaction and no weight loss--WHY?

ann renee Views: 873
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 392,203

Re: DAY 12--WARNING Allergic Reaction and no weight loss--WHY?

Hello bala3,

I did my first Master-Cleanse last month. I began at 147 too, and after 10 days was at 137.(I'm 5'7") The more you have to lose, the quicker you will lose it. Since I only have 10-15lbs. to lose, it will leave more slowly (not to say that a pound a day is slow!) I am beginning another Master-Cleanse today and am going longer (20 days).
Dont be discouraged! If you read the posts from people who have fasted for 15...20...30 days, you will see that some days they didnt lose at all, and some days they would lose like 2lbs! One post said that when the faster had lost 10 or 15 pounds, her weight loss leveled off even though she continued the fast. Your body will lose what it needs to, and then hold on for dear life to what you dont need to lose. I am curious to see what my weight loss is this time around.I have decided that I am not going to weigh in as religously as I did the first time, because on the days that I didnt lose as much as I was expecting, I would become discouraged and not want to continue. This time I will continue no matter what! I will keep you posted!

ann renee

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.735 sec, (1)