CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I would love help/support to start the MC!

ann renee Views: 645
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 393,511

Re: I would love help/support to start the MC!

Hello Julie,

Have you read the book? You can find it in its entirety at the site below:

http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/7244/master_cleanse

To answer your questions.....

You MUST juice real lemons! If you use juice from a bottle, it wont have the same effects. I have one of those plastic juicers that you press a lemon half over and it collects the juice...

I dont use the smooth move tea. I use a natural herb laxative called Swiss Kriss at night and in the morning. I also do the salt water flush about every other day or every third day. This is what works for me. Everyone is different. You will just have to find what works for you!

If you work out in the morning, you will need to give yourself a good 2 hours to allow the salt water to move through you...before you leave the house.

I continue to take birth control and a decongestant during the cleanse. I have tried it without the decongestant, but got so congested that it was miserable. Different people feel different ways. Had I not taken my meds, I might have quit the MC. You have to decide what is best for you.

The peppermint tea is just a different option. It allows you to drink something that isnt just water, lemonade, or salt! Believe me, you will appreciate it.

A good rule of thumb is to put nothing in your mouth other than what is allowed. I have known people to chew gum, but chewing causes the stomach to prepare for digestion whether you swallow or not! That would be bad. I would also think that chewing gum would interfere with your tongue getting fuzzy....you would then lose that as an indicator of your detox.

Read the book at the link above and you should have a much broader understanding of what to expect. Good luck!! =)
ann renee

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)