CureZone   Log On   Join
My stone story--if anyones interested!

ann renee Views: 962
Published: 17 years ago

My stone story--if anyones interested!

I thought I would share my experience in case any of you have seen these little stones exit your system like I have!! I was really freaked out about them....well, until I read fresh's post below about the worms. Now I feel much better!! (just kidding, fresh. I applaud your cleansing them out.)

I have been passing at least one stone a day during my cleanse... Often starting on the first day of the cleanse. (I've done 2 MCs) The stones float, are oval in appearance, are all the exact same size and shape, are white, and are clay-like in texture. They measure about 1 inch long, and half an inch wide. I was HIGHLY curious when I discovered them because they didnt even remotely resemble anything I had seen on the site. Sallybb sent me a picture that was kind of close, .....a pic of cholesterol stones. I have been researching for about 2 weeks now, and have discovered that they ARE cholesterol stones from my gall bladder. The information I found said that people who periodically fast (as I do/and have on a periodic basis) will have an inbalance of bile and cholesterol in their gall bladders due to the contractions of the gall bladder not being regular.(because of not eating). The excess cholesterol is made into stones and stored. The fact that the stones float is also a clue to me that they are a mixture of fat.(cholesterol) I have never eaten a diet high in cholesterol, so this explanation was much easier to understand....though still not comforting to know that I might be housing many more of these little guys.

Anyway, I wanted to share my story just in case anyone else has been experiencing the same thing!

happy cleansing,
ann renee

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)