CureZone   Log On   Join
SUNDAY STARTERS...CHANGE IS GOOD!

ann renee Views: 947
Published: 18 years ago

SUNDAY STARTERS...CHANGE IS GOOD!

Ok Blubs, Fibi, Yucky, and anyone else who wants to join in and begin today....

Today is the day! We are going to begin and not stop to begin again...(like I have been doing). This is our ONLY day #1 because we are not going to stop! We are going to get through this one day at a time and its going to be a little easier knowing each of us is doing this together!

If you begin to feel weak, post on the board and we will meet you here to support you and to cheer you on. When you get those hunger pangs, know that the rest of us have them too, when you start feeling like you want to chew on something, know that the rest of us want to chew too!!

Strength in numbers!! Get motivated, and do this for noone but yourself. We have ONE body, and we need to treat it like its our only one. Food (the healthy kind, anyway) will be there when we come off of the fast. This is a means to an end, and the end will be so much better than the beginning in more ways than one!!

Remember to post how you feel each day, and to check the forum to encourage anyone in our group who may need it.

I think it was fibi or yucky who suggested that we call our thread the "change is good" thread. Sounds good to me!!!!

GOOD LUCK THROUGH DAY ONE group!

ann renee

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.687 sec, (1)