CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SUNDAY STARTERS...CHANGE IS GOOD!

melno Views: 875
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 394,376

Re: SUNDAY STARTERS...CHANGE IS GOOD!

Its really good to know that we are not alone. This is my first post and I want to stay with the lemonade program so much. I work around food all the time but I'm trying so hard. I was in a bad car accident over 2 years ago and can't exercise like I use to, limiting my ability to do a lot. I can't even take my dogs for a walk for a long time, I am excited about this and so are my co-workers and my boyfriend. Four months before my accident my sister and I rode our bikes (not motorcycles) from North Carolina to Washington D.C. for a special cause, so I was the overactive achiever, which is a little resume of who I am. So I feel much better since I joined but didn't realize even if I eat a banana, I have to start with Day 1 again. At least I getting prepared, Right? OK enough of me for now, I'll chat again tommorow, Good Luck to all!!!!!!!!!!! You to Blubs2!!!!!!!!!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)