CureZone   Log On   Join
newbie and considering MC, any advice?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
katwoman54 Views: 805
Published: 17 years ago

newbie and considering MC, any advice?

Hi All. I found information on the Master-Cleanse on the internet, I started reading and researching everything I could find, that's how I found this forum. I've been reading entries and trying to decide if this is for me. I originally found the "lemonade diet" because I was looking for a real diet with proven results. But the more I read about this I am now more interested in the cleanse. I have read about other cleansing techniques but this seems by far to be superior. Since the age of 19, I just haven't felt "right". Even though I was athletic and active, I was always tired. I also had bouts with headaches and unexplained abdominal pain. Even had a laparoscopy and drs found nothing. Now, years and two kids later, I am still extremely lethargic, my hair falls out sometimes. I've been to the doctor convinced that I am ill, thyroid problems also run in my family. But the doctor did complete bloodwork with thyroid panel and said all is well. I just wanted to scream "BUT I DON'T FEEL WELL". He then made me "feel" like a hypochondriac and suggested maybe I was depressed (NOT EVEN CLOSE). :) I've been reading how people feel after the cleanse, and I think I really want to try it. I am a little weary, I'm unsure of my own will-power. I am looking for any advice out there. Also, I cannot take any time off of work, so I want to be sure that this won't interfere. I've read everything that suggests that this is safe if you follow the directions, I just would like some reassurance and advice to get started. If I can find all of the ingredients, I'm thinking of starting as early as tomorrow.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.262 sec, (1)