New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
ann renee Views: 705
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 395,517

Re: CHANGE IS GOOD!!!!.........DAY 6

Hey Blubs!

I was wondering what happened to our little support group! I actually had to end my fast because of unforeseen circumstances...SO, this is actually my day 1. I am going to go AT LEAST 10 days, but probably longer. It is so hard to schedule these things! I am finally at a point where I can see no conflict ahead of me. I know people say, "well, if you really were doing it for you and your health, then you wouldnt give it up for circumstances" I have realized how offended people become when you dont eat with them. Its so funny!
From here on out, I am just going to begin telling people if they ask why Im not eating. I was trying to keep it a personal thing, but if it allows me to stay on the fast, I will share the info.
I am so proud of you blubs for sticking to it! Hang in there, and I will be right behind you!

ann renee

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.891 sec, (1)