CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: According to Burroughs

chica98 Views: 742
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 395,753

Re: According to Burroughs

I started the Master-Cleanse and stopped because I ate on Day six. I realized that I need to re-analize why I ate. I was not hungry !! I was not having cravings, or dreams about food, or fantasies. I will be restarting on Wendsday. I will take it one day at a time. I am still taking drinking the lemonade and one healthy meal until wendsday. I don't want to stop with the lemondade so I can keep the habit.I read in another site that if you are going to restart shorty after the first you can continue the lemondate and eat once a day until you begin again. I realize that right now I am not on the Master-Cleanse and on a variation of it. I would not claim to be doing the MC. I am new here, I have read the book as well. However, I do see why people are complainig.

In one of the other forums, here on Curezone, I have seen that they put a basic page and a Question and Answers page. Maybe this forum needs the same. I too get annoyed that people seem to have the same question over and over. This would put an end to some of these questions. And when they are asked someone could politely tell the person to read the basic pages.

Just my thoughts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.922 sec, (1)