CureZone   Log On   Join
Where are my fellow 13 dayers??? Two weeks tomorrow :-)

meezteekles Views: 496
Published: 17 years ago

Where are my fellow 13 dayers??? Two weeks tomorrow :-)

Hello all
Well a little disapointed yesterday. I had to grab my asthma inhaler and that really bummed me. I had not used it for 12 days. I was hoping for enough progress to get rid of that darn thing that I have been using for 8 yrs. Then when I was really down my best friend said think about it is two weeks going to get rid of 8 yrs of ummmmm unhealthy habbits not to mention all those hidden toxins we don't know about. Well he does have a point. You can't erase 8 yrs in two weeks. Im still hanging in there. Two weeks and at day 9 I was hanging by a thread. I almost threw the towel in. I would of never thought I was going to make it this far. I am finally functioning a little better. Must of been really toxified if it took me two weeks to finally feel ok. It's nice to be able to say i've made it this far and did not cheat not even with the cool ranch doritos bag in the cabinet and the occasional smell of pizza in the office. Im a cheeeeeese addict (blushes). Now I can't wait to eat my coming off the diet soup. I was so excited I got the stuff you know ingredients and cooked up a pot, gave some to fam and put the rest in the freezer so I will just have that as Im coming off the cleanse. I want fresh veggies, salads, fruits, nut and even craving black bean soup. Well I hope there are still some people out there that hung in there too with me. Let me know how you doing?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)