CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Who is Mrs. Ev?

Mrs. Ev Views: 931
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 398,890

Re: Who is Mrs. Ev?

Hi athena,
If you want to attack Christians, let me be your punching bag. I grew up in a severely dysfunctional family, so I have trouble with "Honor your father and mother". My father died 15 years a go after 17 years of separation, but my mother is still alive and is almost non-existent to me. Of course, I wish things could be different, but, since I am comfortable with not being the solution to everything, I just accept it and that's the way it is. No matter how anybody could argue with me about being wrong, they would very quickly make fools of themselves by "walking a mile in my shoes". Anyway, I still go to church. My personal relations with other people don't define my love for God. My personal relations are an indication of my walk with God, but there are people in this world that will not change, such as "mothers". Yes, that's right, mothers are not perfect, moreover, they were given a responsibility by GOD, and they can be just as imperfect as any of us. As far as me not "honoring" my mother (Some have made shipwreck of THEIR faith, by rejecting conscience), my conscience is clear, and my mother is the way she is. God is God and though he slay me, yet shall I love Him. God understands everything in your life and what you're going through. Whatever you ever are taught, think or understand about God, remember...
God is love.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)