CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: lord! guide the surgeon and anesthetist.

MentalNomad Views: 2,113
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 402,013

Re: lord! guide the surgeon and anesthetist.

May the Lord send quick healing and recovery after your surgery as well. In Jesus name Amen.

You say you've given up the fight, but to save a part of your body that God installed for a reason would you be willing to try one more thing? Dr. Schultz's 5 day Liver and Gallbladder cleanse is powerful and effective, I absolutely love the results I get. What have you got to lose? Other than your gallbladder...so in essence you have something to gain--you could keep it! :) After I had Angel I had horrible gallbladder and liver trouble and was sick for three months, I did Schultz's Colon Cleanse (a must, you have to do it first) then followed with the liver cleanse. I never had any more trouble until after my next baby, when I did the cleanses again. I have a couple friends who had their gallbladder removed after their babies, they still have the same problems as before (and some new ones)--because your liver still makes those stones. One of them wants to do Schultz's cleanse now to help her. You can still do it after it is removed too.
The Colon Cleanse is very easy, the liver cleanse takes quite a bit of effort to arrange around life but is well worth it. For me it was about 100 times more effective than I had ever had with the flushes as far as how I felt, and not only does it dissolve all of the stones in the liver and gallbladder but it also flushes and cleans them. I really recommend it. If it doesn't work for you, you can always reschedule your gallbladder surgery--but I really think it will if you give it a try. There is nothing to be scared of doing a cleanse, whereas surgery is such a scary prospective (for me at least). Whatever you decide, may the Lord guide and heal you. :) Sending love your way, Caitlin Lorraine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)