CureZone   Log On   Join
Unfinished root canal is it life threating?

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

More
Smoothman Views: 20,616
Published: 16 years ago

Unfinished root canal is it life threating?

5 years ago I had a root canal that was unfinished, the stupid dentist was lazy and just drilled a good tooth and covered it up with putty letting the tooth root over the years, and now I tried to get it fixed and they said it was calcified, well they refused to pull the tooth and now in the present. and on the side of my face where the root canal is my whole face is swollen!. that whole side is swollen, I have preasure on the eye and a sloshish feel in the eye and vision problems, I think the infection is in my brain because I have speech problems now, no one will frekin listen at all and people take things like this lightly until your at your death bed because of a brain abscess. I sware I'll beat the life out of the dentist who did this to me if I fail to get my health back. People tell me I shouldn't complain because there are people with cancer and worse health problems, but I know what the cause is and I can get it fixed if someone would just listen.

I've developed

CFS
Brain Fog ( feeling like I'm always in a dream)
and a speech impediment
my IQ went down a whole lot in just a short matter of time
a sinus infection
numbness in the face
I can't see in my right eye for anything

I don't want a f**kin Antibiotic I just want the tooth removed. everyone in the medical feild is an idiot.

I'm 17 so why wait until it's too late? I hate when people say you just have to face the facts and live with it, and I'm pretty sure everyone else here feels the same.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)