CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: the last temptation

mom2lucky Views: 1,146
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 402,684

Re: the last temptation

Hello, I am not sure if your question is about Charles Stanleys theory about how to handle temptation, or about temptation in general. This is a tough subject, one I fail daily. The Bible talks in I Cor. 6:18 and 10:14, I Tim 6:11, II Tim 2:22, about fleeing sins. It is just my opinion, but I do not think that we always have to "overcome" a temptation to sin, perhaps sometimes just removing ourselves from the temptaion is as good. We are all different and only God can help us figure out what we need to do to live as He desires. Just as some people are miraculously delivered from certain sins never to have to struggle with them again once they are saved, some of us are not delivered that way and we have to work at it, or flee or what ever it is God has planned for us. This is just my thoughts, pray for God's direction to give you answers that directly impact YOUR life and YOUR struggles. God Bless.
Anna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)